Thursday, July 3, 2008

Silly Quiz

When I met my boyfriend a little over a year ago one of the first things he ever told me was that I was "totally perfect for Austin." It could have been my weird personality, or my interest in music, and love of Tex-Mex or the outdoors, but I'm not sure exactly what sparked him to say that. Though I had only been to Austin briefly once, my limited experience led me to believe that he was precisely right.

Anyway, I took a "What US city are you?" quiz yesterday, and wouldn't you know, these were my results:

You are Austin



A little bit country, a little bit rock and roll.

You're totally weird and very proud of it.

Artistic and freaky, you still seem to fit in... in your own strange way.

Famous Austin residents: Lance Armstrong, Sandra Bullock, Andy Roddick



Shoulda taken the darn thing ages ago, yes?

No comments: